-->

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Instruction Manual FAIL!

The most ineffective set of instructions that I’ve ever had the misfortune of having to use was a printed-paper document that I received inside a package of an off-brand cell phone, which I bought about ten years ago. Now, the instructions appeared to be legitimate as they came with step-by-step, chronological sketch drawings explaining how to activate the product. The problem, however, was that the accompanying text was written in KOREAN! (I think.)

Unfortunately, I know only English. Therefore, I had to rely on the sketchy drawings and my common sense. As it turned out, luckily, that combination proved to be enough as I was able to get the cheap phone to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FIRST ROAR

It was sometime during the summer of 1964; I don't remember the exact date. The hometown St. Louis Cardinals were in the middle of one o...