-->

Saturday, January 29, 2011

The 'Art' of Typography

I really like this visual that I decided to use for part of my PowerPoint presentation.

For those of who haven’t yet looked closely enough, it’s a visual displaying the image of rock legend Jimi Hendrix via the use of printed letters. I found it when I Google searched the word 'typography' for images. Typography is one of the terms I chose to use in my PowerPoint presentation.

I really believe this image sums up, in one quick glance, the intended message from its designer. Typography is an art. This image, and others like it, is available at “11 Handpicked Awesome Typography Art” .

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE FIRST ROAR

It was sometime during the summer of 1964; I don't remember the exact date. The hometown St. Louis Cardinals were in the middle of one o...